Thursday, July 4, 2013

More highlights (part 2 - cool cats and clouds)

Welcome to part 2 of the April - June highlights.


First, I certainly need to mention the forthcoming book by my friend and colleague Gary Leising.  Of course I will plug it here!  But in addition to being a publication worthy of attention on its own, he asked me if I would take his 'author photograph' to appear in the book as well as something for the cover art!  So, here is what the cover will like.  Excellent!


And here is Gary looking poetic.






















Still
In other news, the photograph "Still" has selected as a first place winner for the year-end competition of the Utica Camera Club in the category of color photos.  I have shown this before on this site and in my exhibition at the Stanley earlier this year.

Additionally, this photo, along with the ever-popular "Grass Tree Cloud Sky," will be on display at the upcoming Roberson Museum Regional Art Show from July 14 - October 27.  So if you are in the Binghamton area, please check them out!






No comments:

Post a Comment