Saturday, June 9, 2012

In The Zone?

To say "the planets were aligned just right" was true both literally and figuratively last Tuesday.  As you may have seen from the previous post, I was able to take a photo of the Venus transit that pleases me. Obviously, the planets really do have to be aligned just right for that!  But in addition to that photo, I was able to take a fairly large number of other photos that came out quite well.  It was one of those days that, at least for a couple of hours, where ever I looked there was something that would make a great photo and I could practically do no wrong. (This is in contrast to most times I try shooting and end up with one good one if I am lucky.)  So here are a couple more photos from my own personal Super Tuesday. The first is entitled "Still" and the second is as yet untitled.



No comments:

Post a Comment