Thursday, February 14, 2013

Exhibit Announcement for Stanley Theater

Here is the link to my photo show announcement at the Stanley Theater:

http://www.thestanley.org/events/view/38/tom-mccarthy

The photos are all hung, and the final details are all being worked out!  I am very excited and I hope that the reception has a good turn-out!  And, of course, my greatest hope is that people like the photos... I was at the theater the other night to see a show (Addams Family - excellent show by the way), and a woman was looking at the photos before any of the info or wall cards had gone up.  She turned to me saying that she really liked the photos and asked if I knew anything about the photographer!  That led to a very nice conversation.  I thought the whole thing was kind of funny, and naturally I was very pleased.

Hope to see you at the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment