Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello

Greetings.

Welcome to my first blog post, and thanks for checking it out.  My plan, such as it is, for this blog is to discuss the various aspects of my adventures in photography.  I will talk about what I am up to, post some recent photos for you to examine, ramble on about my development (or not) as a photographer, list and discuss some art events, and outwardly ponder what is or is not working for me in my quixotic photographic quests.

I have been told by the powers-that-be (i.e. my relatives, mostly) that I should have a website, and I have been thinking about doing this for a while now.  These factors, combined with recent events of the last year or so, both photo-related and non-photo-related, have trigger me to actually do it.  Why not?  So, here it is.

In my next post, the first issue I will discuss will be my pursuit of a new camera... that seems like a good place to start.

And since I am posting photos...

Kinked Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment