Monday, March 11, 2013

A birthday, greeting cards, the show, and snow

Rapid fire updates:

First off, Happy Birthday to Erin!  She is now one year older than she was yesterday...

Since birthdays often involve cards, I thought that I would mention that the greeting cards that wrote about in a previous post have at long last been dropped off at MWPAI and should now be available in the gift shop.  Many thanks to the folks there for the opportunity and their patience.

My photo exhibit continues at the Stanley Theater until the end of the month (March 2013), so if you haven't seen it please try to stop by for a look around.

And I like this photo of a snowflake.  I gave it the listed title for obvious reasons, but also think that I could have given it a title like "Comet" or "Shooting Star" given the tail trailing off to the left.  Anyway, here it is.

"Last Snowflake Standing"



No comments:

Post a Comment