Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So... huh...

Here are a few recent shots that have really nothing to do with each other aside from being completely different. I have been striving to produce better images and I guess I am having mixed results.  I am gaining a better understanding of what needs to be fixed to make an image technically sound, but my ability to actually do it seems to be slower to develop. That is frustrating.

And then there is the question of what is art? What makes something aesthetically interesting and artistic? Why do I like some images and no one else seems to care for them? (And artistically, is 'indifference' by the viewer worse than a strong dislike of an image?) Why does "everybody" seem to like an image, while I am indifferent about it?

Anyway, here are some recent 'experiments':

No

Bumblebee


Deliberation

1 comment: